Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Skier59's message

I dont enjoy it at all i feel bad for the people who have lost money, NO body on SH is going to sell there shares because of what i say. Come on. i just wanted to vent my anger with this company and thought that that was a more appropriate area to do it then here. And thats not true that i have zero intentions of buying here again. I have said several times if i read a NR that i find impressive then i maybe will jump back it.. I simply said i wont buy for anything less then real news.. no CEO interview or Site visit will change my mind. I still stand by what i posted.. I dont think there is a great deal of game changing news coming in 2011 (perhaps the 43-101 later this year but not much else) and management has over promised and under delivered.. How can you even argue that? I also dont believe the downside is much more lower then the mid teens, But i dont see a huge amount of upside.. MY dad thinks more highly of this stock and is willing to hold on, even though i told him to sell when i did at 34 cents. Again im sorry for venting but its painful to watch this SP drip i get zero enjoyment out of it. Nobody sells or buys because of what i post on SH lets be honest.

Please login to post a reply
matt025
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/14/2010
Social Links
Private Message