Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Gold
over 13 years ago
Re: Gold
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
in response to glorieux's message

Glorieux wrote:

"Management made some mistakes but mother earth so far has been more cruel painting a picture of lots of gold but so far, not giving us the results we hope for."

With all due respect Frank, I am not as disappointed as "the market" appears to be by these latest results.

You hit the nail on the head when you wrote "not giving us the results we hoped for".

The proplem here was a function of pumped up expectations. Because of that, anything short of bonanza results would be perceived as negative....this could easily have been predicted.

With both the company and posters ramping up expectations based on things like VG and mineralized belts etc., I have a hard time understanding what kind of resuts would have been satisfactory to "the market"?

Now we have a rush to judgement based on one set of drill results that did not meet the unrealistic expectations that people had conjured up in their minds.

IMHO the fundementals have not changed because of one set of drill results that frankly I did not see as that bad.

Here are some of the considerations that I look at with GNH:

The Timmins deposits seem to be economic on their own.

Frank Glass seems to think this is a good investment. This is a prominent geologist with boots on the ground and access to information about GNH that most of us do not have.

Jim Tilsely remains positive and is still working for GNH instead of retired and playing golf in Florida. Again another experienced geologist with many years of experience with similar types of deposits. He did a report on this deposit years ago and came out of retirement because he saw it as a chance of a lifetime.

We are still waiting on results from Lavals Mtn and the 88 zone.

The bulk sample results will be released soon. Previous bulk sampling has shown grades of 3+ g/tonne

There are many other areas on the property (including FSG) that have SGH results and are yet to be explored.

Most previous drill results were very encouraging and more acceptable to the market. Now we have one set of assays that some people see as disappointing and all of a sudden this is a poor investment?????

In truth these are very early days for exploration in this area of the Beauce and GNH.

IMHO this is a great buying opportunity.

I suspect we will see some "more acceptable" results before PDAC.

SN

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008