Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to positive carry's message

I agree, PC. Mikeiann brought up the post of the day in my opinion.

Between the new geochem map and this document on hydraulic fracturing, you have yourself a couple of pretty cool tools for doing DD on a stock that is not even close to being recoginzed by the mining community.

I can actually recognize the similarities of the rocks from the pictures in the document to the blasted trenches in T1.

Assays are still needed. If these guys can pull this thing off and get a sizeable resource estimate together sometime in 2011, some industry folks are going to be like...'What the hell...does this thing ever stop?!"

I'm not expecting this, but if assays were to come back incredible, this stock could go bananas. The new geochem is exactly as one should have expected if you subscribe to the fracturing. It's all over and open in all directions....

Of course, I am expecting results to be varied and erractic - which is also to be expected given the hydraulic fracturing theory.

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009
Social Links