Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to matt025's message

Matt, saying that 100 MT by year's end is a "long-shot hail-mary" is an understatement. I'm surprised that anyone still feels that's a possibility. I figured we'd moved on from that. I hope it'll still happen but let's get real...it's not coming this year. It's been made pretty clear that the overall timeline has shifted.

Not only that, but we now have a big question mark around whether or not the tonnage is economical. We can have all the tonnage, tonnage, tonnage in the world but if it's not worth mining then it's not worth s#%t.

I appreciate all the input from those who visited the site. Nice to see things are still chugging along over there, not that I doubted it. Despite all the positivity being exuded, though, none of this changes my perspective here. But that's just me. I can't help but think about what that guy said a while back on BNN: "I'd rather pay more to know more." I couldn't agree more.

Good luck, everyone. I think things'll work out here, I'm just not sure when.

Please login to post a reply
Mtl_gold
City
Montreal
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/26/2010
Social Links