Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

Like a few of you i have heard that response from Sasha, that "there are NR's ready to be released after assays." and they are waiting for after Assays so they don't go unnoticed. Question I keep wondering about is what could that possibly be.. Dare i speculate that the 100 million tons NR is waiting in the wings? Question is why delay that? maybe they feel this next assay release will show better grades? last Assay's had a lot of 1's on them from the road zone the next Assays are historically better grades from snow white also they are drilling deeper. So Better grades longer strikes, combined with a 100 million tons proven release would really Pump the SP (to a lot higher level for a PP in the future).

When i thought about this before i had doubts. But once i saw that new Map it clearly shows huge increases in mineralization. . We have been hearing all year drilling is ahead of schedule.. we have also heard the goal was 100 million tons by Christmas. Todays excellent read on the site visit also assures you everything is head of schedule minus the Assays from the lab.. This maybe a "long shot" Hail Mary pass of a hope of mine.. But we have been hearing 100 million tons is still the goal and drilling is ahead of schedule all year.. Something to consider..

Please login to post a reply
matt025
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/14/2010
Social Links
Private Message