Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Re: BNN
almost 14 years ago

In the end assays result will give us the answer . Meanwhile nobody trashes a stock the buy into , they'd rather pump it up as they believe in the commitment they made , nothing wrong with that long as you keep your eyes on the ball .

I don't know Mr. Cook and have no reasons not to believe your opinion about him as youy seem to have profit from his newsletter . But it does'nt mean either that he's perfect .

There's definitely some promotion going on and i don't think the company hides it as they travel around for just that purpose , most juniors do that as some point to find financing , as for shareholders on investment forum it's natural that most have a positive view of the stock they invest in untill they lose money .

We " speculate " both intellectualy and financialy in those stocks and dreams are part of it .

Assays are the facts we base our dreams and speculations on , time will tell us wether this is a winner or a loser , for my part right now i don't have thatr answer i speculate on on the answer to come .

Thank's for your opinion always usefull to have the downside thrown in your face in order to balance the dream .

Tec

Please login to post a reply
tectol
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/24/2008
Social Links