Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
BNN
almost 14 years ago
Re: BNN
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago

In the end assays result will give us the answer . Meanwhile nobody trashes a stock the buy into , they'd rather pump it up as they believe in the commitment they made , nothing wrong with that long as you keep your eyes on the ball .

I don't know Mr. Cook and have no reasons not to believe your opinion about him as youy seem to have profit from his newsletter . But it does'nt mean either that he's perfect .

There's definitely some promotion going on and i don't think the company hides it as they travel around for just that purpose , most juniors do that as some point to find financing , as for shareholders on investment forum it's natural that most have a positive view of the stock they invest in untill they lose money .

We " speculate " both intellectualy and financialy in those stocks and dreams are part of it .

Assays are the facts we base our dreams and speculations on , time will tell us wether this is a winner or a loser , for my part right now i don't have thatr answer i speculate on on the answer to come .

Thank's for your opinion always usefull to have the downside thrown in your face in order to balance the dream .

Tec

Please login to post a reply
tectol
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/24/2008
Social Links