Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

Folks,

Let me first begin by addressing "Yeah I am the new guy" - although I have been lurking in the shadows and reading ALMOST every GNH post for the past few months, and learned alot from all of you.

Today I finally broke down and registered, not because I really have anything enlightning to say about GNH, but to address the last 30+ posts that are just non sensical crap back and forth banter between people with different opinions, that have got into name calling and mud slinging.

It is funny to watch how when the PPS was 90+ everyone is celebrating and congratulating each other, but when we fall on rougher times out come the games and name calling.

Now you can just discount me as the new guy here and what right do I have to post, but let me tell you something from the "sidelines", these last 30+ posts about NOTHING are worth just that NOTHING.

Think about how the NEW investors that are looking at GNH and doing some DD and see all of this non-sense going on? Come on....

Maybe some of the HUB leaders should intervene here, like most other forums, and deal with the few trouble makers and name callers and get this taken care of. Otherwise why not create a new forum called Romper Room and let the open mud slinging occour there, and anyone that has an over abudence of time on their hands and wants to participate can head over there.

Hoping cooler heads prevail and we get back to the purpose of this forum GNH!

Good luck to those holding, congrats to those who sold, and hats off to those who contribute so much. Hope I have patted everyone on the back and we can get back to business.

MADSTAL.

Please login to post a reply
madstal
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2010
Social Links