Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

Ive been a lurker here for a while and watched this board go from a place where dd was discussed and debated to a big pump fest the last few weeks. I have not been contributing so perhaps I don't have a right to chime in now but I am going to anyway.

I think a lot of people fell in love with this stock, including myself. i think alot of the experienced investors were out last week taking profit and will probably be back in when this correction seems like it is ready to turn around. i managed to squeek out with a modest profit, but really should have trusted my gut and left earlier last week with a much more healthy profit.

i am greatful for a board like this where everyone wants to help eachother out and share their thoughts. i think we need to listen to those who would bring a different perspective..even if it is an unwanted one. i cannot count how many times i have seen "blue sky" posted on this board in the last month. i for one will admit that i lost my head with thoughts of huge profit. this has mirrored the first trade I ever made where I almost doubled and let greed set in and chew up all my profits as I watched the SP fall back to where I bought it.

i am still following this company and will be back in if i see a turn around and a good entry point. easier said then done as i was close to buying more instead of bailing out. if i had done that i would be down a lot right now. ive had a valuable lesson in the last week.

I also can't help but notice that there are many regulars absent from this board today. It's eerie. Just an observation.

Twilight: I really hope that wasnt your last post. I have always enjoyed hearing what you have to contribute.

Thanks to everyone.

J

Please login to post a reply
Rubicon29
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/17/2010