Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Who knows...
about 14 years ago

What I know is I should have taken some profit in the 80-90's. Like a fixated gerbil trying to get to the other side of the spinning wheel I just keep buying on the way down. However my faith in the company is getting pretty shaky after seeing the SP go to 50. That's only 1 cent shy of 1/2 the worth of our week ago high. Should have sold and bought back in.

Well hindsight is 20/20 and if all of us could have predicted it ( well besides Twilight...good job by the way) then we'd all be ahead. Actually we wouldn't have gotten into the situation at all had that been the case as nobody would have gone into the crazy buying spree that started this.

I still believe in GNH and the property and the management... as many have said nothings changed other than perception. We'll see if I manage to do as well as those who got out earlier. I'm still all in and have sold others to buy 40 K more shares at .50 before close today.

Who knows...what tomorrow will bring.

Definetly got my fingers crossed now...

good luck to all

anasoceles

Please login to post a reply
anasoceles1
City
winnipeg
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating