Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

All of the language I'm hearing here, though nice and exciting, is the same language that has been heard on so many plays with the most notable being NOT. All of the optimism in the world here isn't going to change what people are going to say to box this baby in. All of the TA isn't going to turn around a stock that people now have a bead on in there sights. All of the "what if hole xxx turns out 5000 grams per ton" will not be more than wishful thinking until it happens, if it happens. I'm offering this to those that are tag alongs. Those that are happy with what they are doing because they've got a line in with the office and are more experienced traders....fine. You don't need to read this. And I can't remember how many times I've heard some TA'er on some stock say it should be going up from here only to see it go down further for another several days. It is what it is until it isn't.....then it's something else. I'll be looking forward to something else.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message