Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Chat w Sasha
about 14 years ago

Sounds like he had a good vacation and as with any 20-something it probably wasn't a relaxing vacation, but a fun one....so good for him I say.

Site visit this Thursday sounds like it will be a busy one. I will be in attendance with a couple of my pals, one of which does okay for himself in this mining/investment space at one of the best firms in that space. It's not my place to talk about it but I should be able to report back what I've learned to the hub afterwards.

Drilling is going well, yet again. 4 more holes since the break and it sounds like the batting average is the same in all respects. One hole sounded like it was Very Good....

Sasha seems to think they may be doing a deep hole as we speak or is imminent. Also that we will probably do 2 of them.

Someone pointed out to me that there was insider selling recently. Sasha didn't seem to know about it and looked it up for me. Belongs to Andre Douchane who sold 20k shares out of what looks like 200k that he had from options that were in the money. He was lost on the BOD with the shakeup/shuffle of 2008 and is part of the 'old guard'. Personally I view this as a non-issue as he has nothing to do with GNH Present Day.

Results, results, results.....patience, patience, patience. Sounds like this week is out of the question, next week unlikely, perhaps week after that and then probably week after? Tilsley will be on site this week from today until Sunday so he will be doing fieldwork and not working on the NR.

It won't be a simple reporting of results, so we may have to just hold our horses and trust that they are taking their time for good reason.

I asked about a deep drill hole and if proof of one deep hole signifies proof of depth on all holes. Although Sasha agreed that this would make sense, he said that he didn't feel comfortable enough to answer it, and that was a question for Jim.

Which, I suppose if anyone has any questions for JT please feel free to PM me and I'll ask him myself and report it back here.

So, in other words there isn't too much new other than business as usual...and in my opinion business is very good.

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009
Social Links