Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to brattymack's message

Bratty - I know what you are saying and feel it as well. Getting into a junior mining stock is speculative and you always hope you might hit on the right one and your life will change.

I was lucky (and of course excellent decision making- ha ) to own over 300M shares of FWR when Cliffs stole them and was even luckier to take Cliffs shares instead of cashing in prior to the buy-out.

GNH does not have the same feel to it. This is the "once in a life-time" opportunity to hit the "home-run" and smile all the way to the bank. There is just nothing in this paly that says -time your exit point and be happy with your 2 or 3 bagger. Everything just seems to be aligning perfectly and we are sitting on one of the best stocks available for the price and the potential return. There has not been a time in my 61 years where the economy has gone through a recession and as it is building steam during its recovery there has been so much value placed on Gold as a hedge to any possible slide.

People are much more aware of world conditions/economics and the impacts of troubles in any economic union (see-Euro) that they are more likely to seek safety in the market and at this point - that safety is Gold.

Now I am not an economist, not a geologist, and not an investment adviser but my point is "joe average investor" is making much more intellegent decisions in todays world and that is why Gold will be the investment of choice for the foreseeable future until there is much more stability in the world.

This of course is IMHO but it is certainly better then my golf game this afternoon -ha

Please login to post a reply
Wishing
City
Owen Sound
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2008
Social Links