Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to rago1's message

Rago,

This is tremendous. (knocking on wood) Could things be coming together better than this?

This is an incredible article for the argument of gold which has been muted for seemingly forever. Agreed, the time HAS come and this is great acknowledgement by the NY Times. I am personally happy to see Peter Schiff acknowledged as well.

And some might argue that once the mainstream press is touting it, it's already too late. I don't think so. I'll do the cab driver test. When they start talking about what a great investment gold is, then it's time to start looking elsewhere. Kind of like the internet bubble of the 90's when every cabbie was talking about the 'best stock tip'.

I don't know. I spend so much time thinking about this play and it all comes back to one simple thing. The SGH test. If it works, I can not see any downside here, failing something unforeseen and unpredictable. It's crazy....and I might be crazy, because for many here at the ground floor I think some of the risk has been taken off our plate with a new support level in place and the fact that we are just setting up at the starting line. It's a good place to be and I know for a fact that Candido has got the pedal to the metal and he's not planning on taking it off anytime in the forseeable future.

Anyways, good article and public support for gold is all part of the 'master plan' for dollars to begin to flow towards explorers such as GNH.

Frank....go get those US shareholders with your GOLHF please...

B

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009