Galahad Metals Inc

Galahad Metals 4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)
in response to Mtl_gold's message

The title of your post and direct link to Mr. Hoover's recent transactions lead Agora members, GAX current and more importantly potential shareholders to an incorrect assumption. Although I didn't flag it, I find your post slanderous in nature.

Why does one sell at .015? When a financial need arises. Clearly that is the only obvious reason in my mind. Regarding the leaves.... Your link to Hoover's transaction and it "being over" for Galahad is the problem I have. If you look at all Insider Activity for GAX one can see that this was it for 2012, except for a purchase by the above mentioned. I encourage shareholders to look at these transactions...BUT also to put them into context. Now if Mr. Dow follows suit this week and dumps several million, then I will issue you an apology for the harshness of my tone and I'll fly the yellow flag.

Yes, we need money. I have no doubt that Galahad is exploring every possible scenario without further increasing the float. The plight of pretty much every Jr. right now. Being here is a gamble for all, but a continued eye on the potential rewards, makes times of pain easier to take.

OG

Please login to post a reply
Optionsgal
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/27/2008
Social Links