Galahad Metals Inc

Galahad Metals 4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)
in response to Optionsgal's message

First of all, no one is blaming Larry for anything and I have no idea where you got that idea from. Furthermore, I'm fully aware that this is only a portion of his total GAX position. However, it's not so much the fact that he sold shares as it is the fact that he sold at 1.5 cents. Why did he sell at 1.5 cents? Because that's all anyone is willing to offer. Why is that all anyone is willing to offer? Because this company has nothing going for it.

You said: "Until then, reading tea leaves will leave shareholders with egg on their faces."

No one is reading tea leaves. First of all, I find it funny that you think paying attention to insider transactions = reading tea leaves. That aside, the fact is that (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here) GAX has very little money left, if any. They will need to raise money soon if they wish to continue operating, correct? Therefore, this can play out one of two ways: (1) either they'll have a lot of trouble finding capital since the Regcourt property is pretty much over and done with as far as I can tell or (2) they will finance at a very low price and dilute massively. I suppose a third option would be a reverse split. Either way, I do not want to be around to see any of these options play out. This is all simply my opinion of course.

Please login to post a reply
Mtl_gold
City
Montreal
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/26/2010
Social Links