Fire River Gold Corp.

The Nixon Fork Gold Mine in Alaska has the potential to be a near term gold producer. Nixon fork is a turn key mining operation which is fully permitted and bonded. The property hosts an NI 43-101 indicated resource of 128,500 ounces and inferred 74,600 ounces of gold. A 28,000 m drill program is now in progress.
Fire River Gold Corp. Receives 2nd Concentrate Payment

Last Update: 10/28/2011 11:00:00 AM

VANCOUVER, Oct. 28, 2011, 2011 (Canada NewsWire via COMTEX) -- Fire River Gold Corp. and Mystery Creek Resources Inc. (tsx.v:FAU), (otcqx:FVGCF), (FWR) (collectively "the Company") is pleased to announce that it has received an advance payment of $1,020,375 from Glencore International PLC for the second shipment of gold-rich copper concentrate from the Nixon Fork Mine.

This payment is a provisional advance for the 24 bags comprising 21.2 dmt (dry metric tonnes) of gold-rich copper concentrate. The bags are palletized and flown from the Nixon Fork Mine aboard a Hercules L382G airplane. Shipping lots of 24 bags are assembled in Anchorage at Lynden Air Cargo's facility and barged in secure 40 ft. containers to Seattle for ocean transport to the PASAR smelter in Isabel, Philippines.

On behalf of the Board of Directors,

(signed)

Richard Goodwin President & C.O.O.

Please login to post a reply
Moneytospend
City
Burk's Falls, Ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating