Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
Bathtub Gin
almost 9 years ago
in response to TeleProbe's message

Hello TeleProbe

Thanks for you response.

1. Any offer to purchase FNC just might be the thing to wake everybody up and get this thing moving. $15mil - $0.10/sh to get things going. Not much money when taking into consideration the holdings FNC has as well as their proven technology for benefication.

2. As a strategic/important mineral resource Canada would have the option of putting conditions/restrictions in place. There are other players in the titanium field with deep pockets, it doesn't necessarily need to be Pangang. Rio Tinto have a titanium mine in Quebec (currently on shutdown).

3. There is about 2.8% sitting in the bids between $0.02 and $0.04, not much but a start.

I agree that there is no real active market for FNC but something needs to be done to rectify this situation. Unfortunately I don't have the answer(s). It sounds as though you and others have spun your wheels trying to get the BOD and Management to listen and do something, anything to no avail. They seem to have their own little clique and others are not invited.

GLTA and have a nice day!

tbs

Please login to post a reply
tbs001
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined