Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
Bathtub Gin
almost 9 years ago
in response to tbs001's message

Hello TBS.

1) Of course, making "an offer right now to buy Fancamp for a song" could turn out to be nothing better than an excercise in futility (because of the more than fair possibility that the Shareholders would reject it).

2) Even though I'm from the USA, as I recall, Canadian governmental approvals would be necessary before a Chinese corporation can take control of an important mineral resource of Canada, namely Titanium.

3) Attempting to buy anything even approaching five percent of FNC on the open market at anything anywhere near the present trading range would be Fantasy in Dreamland.

An active market for FNC shares, in sizable quantities, does not exist, since the trading of 2008; when very sizable blocks, over the course of the entire year, on a daily basis, exchanged hands both above and below the $1.80 average price of the year.

For the last four years, I've been arguing that we should do what we can to make some kind of active and real market reappear (out of the present nothingness). For the first two of those four years my communications with the BOD went for nought (so I gave up, so far as that goes).

Please login to post a reply
TeleProbe
City
Western New York
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/10/2011
Social Links