Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Falcon names gas industry expert as chairman

08:36 22 Dec 2015
JoAchim Conrad, who has extensive international experience in gas operations has become chairman at Falcon Oil & Gas replacing John Craven.
As well as expanding EGL's gas and power operations in eastern Europe, Conrad was key in developing and starting to implement plans to launch the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) project that he originally masterminded...

JoAchim Conrad, who has extensive international experience in gas operations, has become chairman at Falcon Oil & Gas (LON:FOG, CVE:FO), replacing John Craven.

Conrad has been a non-executive director at the group since 2008.

Between 2003 and 2009, he worked with Swiss-based EGL AG as head of gas. EGL was later integrated into Axpo AG.

He was also in charge of power and gas operations in eastern Europe, as well as a member of EGL's executive management.

As well as expanding EGL's gas and power operations in eastern Europe, Conrad was key in developing and starting to implement plans to launch the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) project that he originally masterminded.

TAP later attracted Statoil of Norway and eventually other industry giants such as BP (LON:BP.), Total, E.ON, SOCAR and Fluxys among its shareholders.

He was hired as executive managing director and a board member of Bosphorus Gaz Corporation in 2012.

Craven said today: " I now believe that the company has a strong platform on which to build value across all its portfolio. As a director and shareholder, I look forward to continued positive developments in the Beetaloo basin, Australia together with Falcon's exploration interest in South Africa and I would like to express my best wishes to JoAchim going forward."

Please login to post a reply
Turboray39
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/20/2013
Social Links
Private Message