Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa
in response to BrunerFan's message

>>So who just got handed $500,000 and why?

Big surprise, FO couldn't make an NR without a new issue of shares...since they didn't specifically say they were going to Bruner i would assume a former employee was owed some sort of deferred compensation for "advisory" or "consultation" services and he accepted shares instead of cash. As for the new appointment, i'm wondering was Watford unavailable to once again take out MAB's trash? The timing of this is intriguing...wonder if an Oz JV is in the making and that particular partner had a problem with the Cowboy being in charge...one thing's for sure - Falcon likely wouldn't have the (hopefully) prospective land position they do if it wasn't for MAB...but on the flip side it's most likely his own arrogance and shenanigans that have caused most of the delays in trying to prove up these properties and brought us to the miserable position in which we currently find ourselves...i said the exact thing to a friend today...and i remember a message from our old friend Lanman stating his opinion that Bruner might not be the best guy to have in charge of the company's operations but he sure does seem to have a knack for being the first at the party (most recently, see Falcon's Karoo acreage widely deemed to be the best of all the players)...like most everyone i realize this is probably a very long term thing and i sure hope Falcon still exists as Falcon if and when things start to happen...but it was quite obvious today that many folks were very happy with this announcement (despite some profit taking after lunch moderating the earlier gains).

Still long with a shitload of shares (no choice)...this is most likely the most major news we get until next year and after the rainy season in Oz when they can begin the testing of the S-1...let's hope there's enough skill left in the team and enough cash left in the till to get us there...and that for ONCE...just ONCE...we get some even remotely positive results.

Cheers,

LP

Please login to post a reply
Lakeside_Park
City
Smithville
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined