Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa
in response to Bud_Weiser's message

Recently the president of one of our companies in Grand Junction told me that they had a record rainfall in a 24 hour period. It's the most they have ever seen in that short of a period. Being from Oklahoma, I was thinking like 6-10 inches...LOL. He said they received .25 of an inch of rain. I had to laugh because in that same 24 hour period we received 3 inches of rain at my house here in Oklahoma. Ed explained that GJ is very dry and flat and even a small amount of rain causes flash flooding due to the baked ground and flat terrain...and if they ever saw half the rain we receive, it could be catastrophic.

So, even though Oklahoma would not even notice .25 of an inch of rain...it was a record in Gran Junction. It doesn't mean they are lying in GJ by saying it was a record rainfall and that they have had a very "wet" summer. It just means that their ability to cope with rainfall, storms, etc is much different than this area of the country. As to whether or not Falcon really could have gotten their equipment in there, who knows. If someone on this board tells me they live there or visited there for a month during May or June and it was dry as a bone, it would be worth talking about...but why sit here and speculate?

Ultimately, you should only invest in companies where you like their business plan and trust their management and their track record. If these guys are crooks and you do not trust them, stop wasting your time and go find a company you can get behind with your money. Life is too short!

Please login to post a reply
WealthMaster
City
Tulsa, OK
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/01/2010
Social Links