Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa
in response to gonoles's message

Just to prove how unsophisticated I am - I am not sure how or when I should vote my shares for the AGM tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to cast my vote on Dec. 10th and will now get a chance tomorrow morning. However, I am not sure whether I should vote for or against the current slate of directors as we have had no input from Avelar/Burlingame as to what they propose to accomplish.

Since I didn't vote on December 10th, I just received a new rush mail order of new proxies in the mail this morning. Any thoughts out there on how I should vote my new proxies that just arrived in the mail??. My thinking is to wait until the meeting is over to make a decision based upon what I hear from management, but I am not sure that I have the option to wait until the meeting is over. At the last AGM one of the retail investors was saying that he thought the votes had to be cast before the meeting was over, but that doesn't seem to make sense as you wouldn't know exactly what you are voting for.

Regards Paul

Please login to post a reply
notes6
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2008
Social Links