Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa
in response to vitrik's message

" I think continuing a practice of funding projects in Australia and outside the JV area is reckless and unwise."

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, Vitrik, and regarding Australia, I might even agree with you, at least a little, - although there are those (Ben Law comes to mind) who are of the opinion that there is great potential down under ......

But outside the JV area includes the 100% Falcon owned lands where Falcon has a production license, does it not?? ..... and land where they now have an exploration license where they could possibly obtain another production license. Seems to me most have forgotten about these "non-JV" lands yet they may represent huge potential for Falcon, and it makes sense to me for a variety of reasons to explore that opportunity ..... even now.

Can anyone elaborate on just how much production license lands and exploration license lands Falcon has, and how this compares with the Falcon/MOL/FO jv lands .... in size and opportunity??? ..... Lanman? ..... seems to me, they represent great opportunity, and as I have already said, opportunity that seems to have been somewhat overlooked.

Birdgirl

Please login to post a reply
birdgirl
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008
Social Links