Excalibur Resources Ltd.

in response to FANTOMAS's message

Gracias Amigo.

My 2 cents are...

Mexico - The reason to be. If Tim achieves a fraction of what he expects us to here, we are well in the money. At some point I'll dig up some calculations but I think the plan is to dividend half out to shareholders, reinvest half back into the company. Of course I think this is with only half of the output as we are a 50% JV. Even still, at this SP if the mill can generate positive cash flow it won't take much for justify buying more stock. And who cares about SP if you can generate a return.

The funny thing is, I've been watching progress all along waiting for the opportunity to swoop in last minute if and when this thing takes off the ground. Well, it's getting awfully close and I think some others had the same idea. It's been a long time since I have given XBR much thought at all actually.

Sturgeon Lake - going into memory here. A VMS property? Good potential but I'm glad the focus has been on one property for now.

Silver King - again, top of my head....some crazy grades right? I think I'm surprised nobody has grabbed this earlier. When the time is right, this could be a sensational property. I think it was mined in the past.

I've met Tim which is how I came to be here in the first place. I think he took a different approach to finding his claims. I think he took the painstaking time to research the old fashioned way...through records, books, newspapers of old. As with anything, the harder you work, the lucker you get. I'm not sure your modern day CEO would have the resolve to pile through as much material as I think he did.

It's been a long road to get the financing for him to see the fruits of his labour and I'm really impressed he has taken to this point. It's a great time to invest in XBR, unlike myself almost 2 years ago.

Looking forward to sharing more info and dusting off my own thoughts and records of XBR.

B

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009