Evolving Gold

<font color="#000000">Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM</font> Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

http://www.investorsguru.com/ViewNewsletter.html?id=366

Start Your Own Gold Stocks Bottom Fish Radar

Monthly statements are an afterthought, and I don't always have time to login somewhere to track how my stocks and potential trades closed that day. One quick, easy and free solution is to signup at our website to set-up your personalized portfolio and watchlist. After logging in, look under our My Preferences tab, select My Watchlist & Alerts, and edit the sample stocks and price alerts the way you want them—under the Action column. Your watchlist is automatically emailed after any price alert is triggered—or select to also have it emailed after the markets close every weekday, or just on Friday's.

Below are 35 of the gold stocks on our bottom fish radar—filtered since late June's gold price low, for our homepage's Mid-Day Market Movers section and for our daily Hot Sheet then, and later in our Weekend Recap e-newsletter that is also posted at our website and to our syndicated News Blog.

Most of these small to mid-cap gold companies have established resources with producing mines or one in development. Notice how several of them have recently completed financings at prices higher than their current share price—some are even trading at or below their cash value!

Stocks are listed in descending order from the largest to smallest by market cap. Each includes its ~2-Year High, 52-Week High, 52-Week Low, Current Share Price and Market Cap. Ticker symbols and company names are also Quote Links for further research or to comment at our website. There's also a brief company description with the recent news headlines that caught our eye at that time.

$1.20 $0.26 $0.04 $0.04 $5.7M (TSX: EVG) Evolving Gold
- focused on Nevada's Carlin Trend and its gold discovery at Rattlesnake Hills WY, Corp. Update; Closes Non-Brokered P.P. 6M $0.05 units

Please login to post a reply
MaxValueHolder
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/16/2008
Social Links
Private Message