Doubleview Capital

in response to LifeGoesOn's message

When I heard that Prosper Gold said that they will be drilling through the winter because the location is in an area which is sheltered from the harsh storms/winter I asked Farshad. I was told that as long as the drilling equipment and supplies were at the camp they could. BAsed on his optimism and excitement of this next pahse of drilling it seems like he is preplanning to drill through winter even before drilling has started! The good news is that everything is already there. Farshad believes that this property is the best one in the region and he hand picked it following all the work he did well before people rushed to the area! He basically had 1st pick of what he wanted and he is really looking forward to drilling.

As for averaging down, I was going to wait until they got the money and started drilling as I was worried about whether or not they would find enough to fill the PP and secondly, I feared they would not be able to finish phase 2 before the start of winter. Once I knew that drilling in the winter was possible I averaged down while I could. I have no doubt that they will close the PP very soon. The survey should start very soon and I was told it would begin once they got atleast a certain protion of the PP in the treasury. They are eager to start the ball rolling!

Please login to post a reply
goldbull636
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/06/2013
Social Links
Private Message