Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to auntierooski's message

Good catch AR. Reading what Fung has to say in court documents is like reading a superman comic book. Both are saying they are fighting for the average guy but both are works of fiction.

Not surprised they would be taking the two pronger approach with court action and negotiation. Sounds like when we were waiting for our permit. They would challage VZ and also be in negotations with high level officials. Now that Richard is gone I wonder who writes this stuff.

Funny how none of us were notified as a stakeholder yet RF was addamant that he was looking out for all stakeholders including sharholders in his initial court documents.

I believe you are rigfht about us not being abled to be screwed. With Gowlings as part of the process now we have a say. That say seems to be getting bigger everyday more people register to opt in.

I doubt anyone would be in favour of taking 50 cents on the dollar after spending millions in legal fees when we probably could have had that without giving up 90% of the award. We would have been much better off telling VZ we would take $600 million for what we invested and settled before filing for CCAA.

Either RF was stupid or in cahoots with Tenor all along to steal our money.

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links