Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jcwillis's message

Was there a court order requiring opt-in? Since the opt-in motion was denied, can't the Moving Parties proceed any way they choose and represent all shareholders so all can benefit?

Nevermind. The wheels are in motion and it is what it is.

Not sure why you are taking offense. I tried to anser your question and was wondering what your motive was about the action if your have no shares.

Putting such misinformation out there is silly. This ongoing attitude that someone's opinion and posts matter not if they are suspected of having no shares is continued foolishness.

If there was something fought over, where is the court order?

What is the misinformation? Is it that you own no shares or that you are looking for a payday without shares? Both you and Don have said it doesn't matter if you own no shares. You are entitled to your opinion.

I'm not disagreeing but I have to question the reasons and motives of your comments. If a person has no stake in a fight then why do they even have an opinion. Could it be that you are involved financially with your comments? Don't jump on my comments they are just my opinion like you have asked that we take your comments at face value.

Where is the court order suggests that the court is against shareholders who want justice. If all court action was over you may be able to make those predudice comments but as we all know it ain't over.

You sound like a person who wants shareholders to take what ever they are given by Tenor, management and the noteholders. Easy to say when you have no dog in the fight!

Why are you against waiting until the documents are posted so everyone can read them for them selves and decide if they like what Gowlings has to say. i've been saying for awhile no that people need to due their own DD when the information becomes available. To suggest that because there is currently no court order so there is nothing to fight over from a person who shouldn't care less what happens to Kry shareholders paints a picture that you have an ulteriorr motive.

I'm not suggesting you work for Tenor, Kry or the noteholders but if I had no shares I would either not care about Kry shareholders or i would only be posting if paid to do so.

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links