Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to bullrun23's message

Bull Run,

On the TD. Mine too! But if you go to gains/loss tab, Gainskeeper shows the name and not a #. My Fidelity acct. shows a serial # or marker. All currect amounts at the day of the "last trading day" are diminished. Why? It's gone and not a publicly traded co. No value if its not trading.

On the Sedar filings. It was told to me about a month ago we would have appx. $500k for a re-audit of the 11' and 12' books. No assurances of a re-list, rather a "kick-start" post 2nd draw of DIP from Tenor. I was told it was asked by shareholders that insisted we get back on some exchange. It could even be Tenor because they can take cash or dilute thier 49.75% portion if they think post ISCID or some sort of a settlement they indeed want thier return to be converted into common stock of re-orginized co.

On the worst trade. You or anyone here have never been involved in such a mess. "We" feel your misery. However, the wheels are moving albiet slowly and the filing even though the "note#1" was troubling you must remember that these are the 11' and 12' filings and not 13'. We have time (`Dec,14') and and additional $11.1 million + $5 to draw off of and the bond holders have reached a comprimise that should abate any excess litigation costs.

As far as the recovery I asked myself and others the same question. It could be paid in a form of a special divey, cash for stock or worse as the filing suggests we could recover nothing based on a negative $155 million shareholder deficit. One positive is to me anyways is why would you go thru the trouble of an audit if you weren't going to re-list the shares?

Could this be a + or the pre-warning for more negatives to us? So far the verdict is out. Were not trading, shares have no acct. value and we have a symbol on TD and a # on Fidelity or Schwab so I'm told.

My only positive is the $46 million DIP loan by you know who and the potential outcome of GRZ pending and ours.

All in all it's a writedown for me and a expensive lesson learned. I hope to be in Barrons post ISCID describing the worst place in the entire universe to invest....Vz. LOLOL yeah right!

Please login to post a reply
Dendreonaire
City
San Mateo
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/12/2010
Social Links