Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
order
almost 12 years ago
In all of my investing/speculating years, my favorite board posts are from those that state they sold high and are making a killing on other investments. Just saying, if I were so smart and making so much money, I sure wouldn't be wasting my time on a board like this. There lies the problem for me. As anyone can see from my name, I bought in over six years ago and haven't sold. I realize that in the past, some had a very strong opinion on whether to buy or sell the stock based on information available. I find it pathetic to continue criticizing anyone for past or present opinions at this stage in the game.....especially if they've done well with the stock. I think that it speaks volumes on an individual's character. I've lost my behind but I will continue to think positive and I will continue to wish everyone the best on this nightmare. I also will not blame anyone but myself for this dumb speculative move that I made, regardless of the strong opinions that were posted in the past. Good luck to all and enjoy your weekend.
Please login to post a reply
longkry06
City
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/25/2010
Social Links