Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to osmo's message

You may be right but nothing in today's trading tells me we're going BK. All I see is people wanting to see the proof of survival before buying. Will a financing deal get done, I don't know but if it does we will move up considerable from here.

The cash position is about right but who says that the equipment won't be sold in time for the July 15th payment? How do we know there isn't a back up plan in case the equipment isn't sold shortly?

Dumping on Fung for not getting the permit or Chinese deal completed when he had no control over Hugo is easy to do but unless someone has information about how he screwed it up I will continue to lay the blame on VZ.

If Fung can't save us from bankruptcy then you are correct and I will be the first to congratulate you and wait for the I told you so. Will the same hold if Fung does pull a rabbit out of his hat? I guess time will tell.

I'm still hopeful that a suitable financing will be done and if it allows us to make it through arbitration then I think RF has done the best of a bad situation.

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links