Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to newfiebullet's message

I had a big problem with it and talked with RM about it afterwards. Take it for what it's worth but the way it is phrased basically says the noteholders think they will own the company when the notes come due. It was suggested it was a way to play hardball with us to get a better settlement on the notes.

I also think that it was Fungs way of saying were are doing a financing with a company that specializes in law suit cases rather than give the noteholders the company.

If we end up diluting 100% to 800,000 shares for the sake of argument it will still be better that losing 85%-90% to the noteholders. I couldn't get them to comment on what the costs of such a deal would be to our current float.

I could be way off base but my gut tells me that we will have a deal to get rid of the debt by end of 3rd quarter. NO FACTS just my gut!

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links
Private Message