Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

Ez,

For what it's worth and for whatever your reasons are for optimism I have hung in here thru thick n thin. However, to imply my posts are in any way neg. are only of opinion.

I think and always thought the permit would have never been delivered to KRY w/out the interests of the politically alligned. Say what you want , but the shares and Vz's reactive moves prove themslves in droves.

Now, where do we go from here? We do know the company has 3 items to thier agenda;

1) sell the equip't

2) re-fi the bonds

3) GO forward w/ISCID

These are the items I read. I should remind you that I never posted anything I thought wasn't relevant nor did I think I was neg. Just pointing out some ideas that many have not entertained nor mentioned. I cannot forget the past and I don't think you should nor anyone here what happend. All I can do is speculate on what's occured and posibilities that may or may not happen. I am however VERY optimistic about things I beleive are or could happen.

Thanks for the reply and may we all see the outcome become favorable to all who waited for the final episode to un-fold.

Long many shs.

Dendreonaire

Please login to post a reply
Dendreonaire
City
San Mateo
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined