Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Regarding:

"RM said that if we get delisted then there will NOT be a split. The ONLY reason was to help keep us listed." from longkry06

No, IMO, the only reason to keep us listed was to benefit the Chinese in the event they make a listing as part of their offer. I, for one, do not want an offer...not now, not ever. The last wacky offer wiped us out of two-thirds of our stock value, and when you factor in the disolution if the stock, we end up with about 16% of our original value...nuts!

We are short of cash. Why spend more money on a Reverse Split, we don't need a listing.

KRY does not need a listing in order to go to Arbitration. That is my only interest: Arbitration. No more wasting time on foolish offers when KRY will realize more profit via Arbitration than any possible offer which will likely benefit China rather than KRY shareholders.

Cut back to a skeleton crew, hunker down, and go for Arbitration.

I am just sick of the lack of clarification from KRY Management regarding the noteholders, etc., etc., etc............vlada

Please login to post a reply
vlada_mexico
City
St. Catharines
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/19/2007
Social Links