Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to osmo's message

I wouldn't use the term "conning"; I don't think that the board has misled the public/owners in any way. I think if you look at the various PR's over the years, you see the drafters putting them in the best light possible, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that - that's why a company hires PR people.

This was a purely speculative play from the start - too many variables to ever make it a sure thing - the PD and Van issues; owenership vs. contract; Vennie uncertainty; Chaavez' unpredictability. I "joined up" because the storyline had enough credibility to it, and the potential rewards were so big.

I don't do investing enough to really have a handle on proper, dig-through-the-numbers DD, but it seems that this story has attracted people with all levels of sophistication - even institutions, so I do not feel any regret in still being here.

Please login to post a reply
fenalet
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/11/2010
Social Links