Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to oldfool's message

OF, Hugo announcing something first has always been the sticky point to a deal because doing business in Venezuela like "normal" people would be absurd.

If the Chinese and KRY bod have obtained permits and gaurantees to move forward then Hugo's announcing becomes a formality but I am sure that he will want to put his spin on the deal as a big boon to the Venezuelan people beforehand. There are thousands of LC local Venezuelikans chomping at the bit to gain employment here now and the rest of the Guyanas too. There is unrest among the miners groups, none have been paid restitution to halt their mining as promised. Looks like the increased illegal mining is the only game right now, run by the National Gaurd and Chavez's ministers. While this is going on, what is the official cover story being put forward in the Venezuelan press? ......Enviromental damage is spreading caused by an insurgency of Brazilian and Columbian hydraulic wildcat miners.

Kry's permit was held up on enviromental concerns- what a joke.

If his plan was to announce the deal approval first and then give formal approval later, then it becomes a neccesity that the Chinese and KRY do not spill the beans, as this might be just another cruel joke from the executive tricks department.

I know everyone here is hoping for a good conclusion to this saga including myself. Everyone here figured that something (either way good or bad) was to happen before April and this could be it.

IMO Fung in Caracas is a good sign. If we are being bought, and it is for the back of the envelope calculation, what is the value per share? 5 or 6 Dollars ?

Please login to post a reply
hondobud
City
Oceanside
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/11/2007
Social Links