Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Don-wys's message

Don this stock has been in a downtrend for awhile. Bad news now no news. Looking at the chart I noticed since Sept there was / is an established towntrend, and with no news one might expect this to continue, especially thru the end of the year with tax loss sales. Also, since the end of Nov there was / is a sideways or slight uptrend which we broke down out of a few days ago. I think it is too early to start calling the direction from .30 but logicaly, if the current situation persists I do not see much upside.

Todays chart is typical of many days we have had here. Yesterday, we broke down and there were 5 and 10K blocks then moving @ .309 Today we had our typical morning bump and the breakdown and now seems trades are trying to cross @.295 to .3

I expect we close (sas usual) at or above yesterday's close with a post 4 PM bump. Volume is passing the 10 day average, but not high enough to indicate a sell-off, right?

Level II shows nothing on the ask until .3480 (3200) maybe we go back up there and the November sideways trend will continue.

I have got completely grey since I started buying this stock, I hope I still have some hair when this saga concludes.

HB

Please login to post a reply
hondobud
City
Oceanside
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/11/2007