Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

A re-evaluation of what the company is worth has been discussed today with some vigar; I have asked RM to see if there are any analysis covering KRY who, in light of todays news have a published valuation of the company given they had to offer up 2/3's of Las Cristinas to make the project pass. I have yet to hear back from RM and will advise what his comments are relative to this questions.

I see that Equedia have put KRY under current evaluation. I have requested a copy of their report to see what they place by way of value.

Crystallex International Corporation and Fronteer Gold Under Current Evaluation
6/7/2010 12:38:06 PM - BSR

Jun 07, 2010 (ACCESSWIRE via COMTEX News Network) --

Equedia.com and Equedia Weekly provides research on the top Canadian companies with a focus on mining and resource stocks. Equedia is continuing research and evaluation on the prospects of Crystallex International Corporation (TSX: KRY) and Fronteer Gold (TSX: FRG). To be further notified of our updates on these companies and special report editions through our Equedia Weekly Newsletter

Please login to post a reply
Rundle
City
Edmonton
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/18/2007
Social Links