Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

I thought of the wording in Fungs statement last month. You know,....'we do not have enough money to take us past June 30th, and do not have any financing set up as yet, to take us through Arbitration, if that becomes necessary'. In the next breath (so to speak), the satement said, words to the effect that 'I am very confident of future developments, .

To me, it seemed like the naysayers interpretation of the first statement, that we were in deep doodoo, did not jive with the most positive statement, of being very confident. It just was not possible for both to be accurate. Seeing as how the second part of the statement went farther than previous ones, as to leading us to believe we were near to possitive results, I came to the conclusion that the first statement had to be put out there, so as to keep it from looking like he was telling us 'dawn is coming'!! The actual facts were that they had not arranged any financing for arbitration. However, it was not because they were having a difficult time doing so, it was because they knew that they wouldn't need it. Same as not having money to see them past June. They didn't need to worry about getting money to 'keep them going past June 30th', because before then, they would have the permit/partner, (or other good news), so financing would not be an issue.

Ya GW, my glass has crept up way past half full now.

Pen

Please login to post a reply
penderite
City
Pender Island BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/07/2008