Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to GWhatesmidgets's message

GW, I was drawn to that statement too. I believe he is talking about much more than just setting up the illegals with a plot, training, supervision etc. He is talking about serious mining, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe KRY is the only Company in that area of Bolivar State, that has the capacity to hire ex-illegal miners within weeks of getting the thumbs up. ( as opposed to the finger up, 'the bird').This whole gold mining thing will be up and running before the coming fall elections.

I suppose that Khan may have areas already identified in the past, that are ready to start developing....for small operations, away from the rivers. That would get some workers going. However, I believe the lineup is long, with locals, who gave up the illegal mining, and will be given the chance ahead of those just driven out.

Crystallex is the only Company that is in the position to hire 1000's. I wonder if Fung has been aware of this big operation, and has been told to be ready to hire. Crystallex may very well be an integral part of the success of this operation.

Pen

Please login to post a reply
penderite
City
Pender Island BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/07/2008