Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to LMD's message

I paraphrased some of the personal dialogue but this is the human based translation

"It's a pleasure to write you again, Laura. Crystallex built an very beautiful and complete Ambulatory. Even better is that it has the characteristics of a type 1 hospital; although it hasn't yet opened its doors to the public. I work as a medic inside the clinic attending to the workers and contractors. Also I am a medic who has been mentioned in Curugio with experience in Malaria, which is very common in the zone.

Despite the disatrous public adminstrators in our country, I am optomistic with respect to Crystallex, over all the last weeks, becuase I think the VZ Government has no other alternative than to give the permit to Crystallex, who well deserves it for its qualification, its business skill and for all they have done for these communites. Much more then our own public authorities and despit them not having the permit or that they are not participating in a mixed company. We are praying to God that they give the permit to Crystallex.

The delay of the permit is more beaurocratic and politica than any other thing. To me it seems the CVG and Mbian have not been good management and there is alot of corruption and removal of people from management, which has delayed the permit, but the greater responsibility and the final word is with the national executive.

The history of LC since 1963 is long and complicated. I am very fascinated (identified with) the LC project. From the agreement to familiarize with the small details and to help in anyway they can with just a small part of the Crystallex team, and I think among all we can connect with thi great team which needs the business and our nation.

The environmental damages are horrible and almost irreparable, the fault of the illegal miners and it is regrettable the government has not put a stop to it.

This zone of VZ was graced by God, is very beautiful, we have a "Great Plains" (Savanaaugh) very close (a paradise without equal and inviolate)

Actually the governmet has lost much credibility, including among its supporters for not having an adequate management of the public administration.

I have a 5 year old baby called Maria Fernanda.

We are at your Service here in VZ, when you like and when you can come; here you can get to know the "Great Savabaugh" and the "Leaping Angel"; when you have a moment you can give me your address.

Please login to post a reply
Ianvestor65
City
Miami
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/13/2008
Social Links