Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to cantjustread's message

Sorry for the misdirection. We're not talking gold. It's chromite. The best deposits ever found, anywhere in the world to date. Chromite is the ore which can be smelted to ferrochrome (which Cliffs plans to do....sells for .80/lb. at current depressed prices), which is then itself a key and essential ingredient in corrosion resistant steel, including stainless steel. It's also a key ingredient in high preformance steel, which has military applications, making it a strategic metal. There are no North American sources. I'm not even sure there's a Western Hemisphere source. But 0.2% of in situ? And some shareholders expressed interest in this offer, which isn't even a cash offer. I have my work cut out for me.

Anyway, am I right that we KRY-babies (<---meant to be a joke) haven't figured out why we have this renewed market interest? I don't multi-task very well right now, with my health issues. Just trying to keep on top of things.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008