Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

I've read every message, as I always do, but I'd like to ask a couple of questions anyway. As I understand things, the recent spike in volume and share price has not been explained in any tangible way? True? Not even some goldbug's newsletter listing us as the lowest in situ value per ounce of gold for a significant gold deposit anywhere on the planet?

Speaking of low in situ value....the reason I've been busy elsewhere involves a takeover attempt at FWR. Cliffs Natural Resources just put in a counter-offer yesterday for around $100 million, which would yield them a projected 42% increase in their annual cash flow, some $1.4 billion, for a capex of about $1 billion, all in. The $100 million takeout would work out to an in situ value of about 0.2% (well under a buck/tonne) for ore that goes for $250/tonne, some of which will be direct-ship ore (not needing concentration). So, Hugo ain't the only one that can put the screws to ya, and this project is in mining-friendly and politically stable Ontario.

Regards,

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined