Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to cybersailor's message

I must admit I find myself asking what would be the reason for closing down web site access. We do know that we expect news on the financials and I beleive that was today. Is access to the web shut down because of earnings annoucements? Well I do not remember that ever occuring in the past and I don't think earnings would be a reason to shut down web access. Would they just not release and keep access open.

If they were suppose to announce earnings then they should have been out by now. Since typing this I have not seen any earnings so maybe today is not the day for earnings. So I go back to my earlier question: why no website access? Is it just a technical glitch? Are they upgrading there site and if so would it not say the site is under construction. Do they have some unbelievable news to announce? Well what would that have to do with web access. I will stick with my technical glitch and read into it. I am courious why earnings did not come out today however when we were told they would. (yes, the date as and change change, but for sure expected this week) Let's see what comes out later tonight or see what tomorrow brings.

Please login to post a reply
Rundle
City
Edmonton
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/18/2007
Social Links