Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I was reading resource world magazine the other day and there was an article on Robert McEwen of McEwen mining. The article made note of their sucess as a company and the fact that in spite of being the CEO, he refuses to take a salary. I think if I remember correctly, he hasn't taken a salary for about a decade. I thought that was a pretty refreshing idea.

Given the compensation that he's already received, as well as shares, and warrants or options, I thought it would be interesting to write a letter to Elmer c/o copper fox to encourage him to do the same. Maybe that would give him a bit more incentive to expedite this project and (thanks to their tack) we're not in a position to be burning through an extra $300k while we wait. I'm being a bit tongue in cheek, but am quite seriously thinking of drafting a letter.

Please login to post a reply
swinter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message