Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Re: NDM
about 8 years ago
in response to bigbuck's message

I don't believe it's in Teck's best interests to have our share price increase. the last thing they want is for some other mining co. to buy us out. they would end up with another partner they would have to carry.

When they're ready they will buy us and choose a trusted partner or two, who will pay their share of development costs. if this is correct they won't release any positive results of in house optimizations or anything else that would boost our share price. there is no obligation on their part to finish any in house research, or release the conclusions, or to share their future plans with anyone, including their JV partner.

I also believe, teck wants the Liard value for themselves. they could then sell a majority interest in the property, be the operator and still have more than half of the future profits.

we'd have been better off by producing a BFS teck would reject, trying to get rid of them, given them the penalties the agreement called for and been free agents in control of the property.

this will be a mine someday but when is anyones guess. dropping the EA work indicates, to me, it could be far down the road..all in my opinion.....chunky

Please login to post a reply
chunkytoast
City
ladysmith, British Columbia
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links