Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to MoneyK's message

IMO, a production decision would surge us well over the 1$ mark and these number are based on a very conservative FS.

I think the share price will get to a $1 or more post production decision, but I think it's highly unlikely you will see an immediate 800% surge. Not in this current market. Not with this lack of exposure. I think it will be gradual rise over a period of time. If this project were marketed properly, the stock would have the torque needed to keep the price moving along more steadily, post production announcement, without the ever-so typical sell-offs the stock incurs.

I don't expect current CUU investors will be averaging up to run up the price to $1 or more, even if they had the dry powder to do so. Therefore, new money will need to come into play to see this stock make a meteoric rise. One can only speculate how potential investors will react to a production annoucement from Teck. One could say that the risk vs reward favors investing in Copper Fox after said announcement. One could also say that the safer bet favors investing in the operator (Teck) who owns 75% of the project. Like I said, it's all speculation.

Please login to post a reply
babybreeze
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2013
Social Links