Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to hoghead's message

I have wondered for a long time the logic behind not proving up the waste rock. Too many conjectures and not enough solid evidence on why the drills were stopped early when they could have IMO easily done another two cores to firm up that 171 tonnes and made the January 2013 FS a stellar document. I was told by ES that poor weather was to blame for flying up to site, but that has been lambasted in the past by several long term posters on this board.

I'll wait until the end of this month before making my own conclusion on what ES is actually doing here, which I'm still hoping will result in my ACB being multiplied by a rather nice factor after investing in this play over 5 years ago. If nothing positive happens for CUU I'll just resign to waiting even longer for payback on this investment. The EA progression would IMO be a positive sign that Teck wants the SC project to move forward.

I think we all know that the stock is seriously under-valued, why that has been done is really anybody's guess, but the core sample results tell us what is there and it hasn't moved anywhere, only the costs have changed with exchange rate fluctuations and market conditions.

Good luck to all, surely we're due some by now.

Back to lurk mode I go now...

Please login to post a reply
maxwelg2
City
St. John's
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2011