Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I've always wondered why Teck gave Copper Fox the original opportunity to explore the Shaft Creek area and why they just didn't do it themselves.

So here's a (not well thought out yet) notion. CF bought up a ton of mineral tenures/rights surrounding this deposit. If Teck would have tried this, claim owners would have expected a premium price and drawn a lot of unwanted attention. So maybe Teck (Mr Keeval) knew the value of all this land, but needed someone else to acquire all those land claims first. And for your reward, you get 25% of the profits.

Ok, this has probably already been speculated years ago, but now that Teck is drilling outside of the Shaft Creek mine plan and potentially finding great ore grades, the more I wonder if the best "long term" financial gain is NOT THE SALE OF SHAFT CREEK, but holding on to our 25% and just collecting dividends.

Yup, high octane SPECULATION. Don't shoot the speculator!

Please login to post a reply
CuuVenturer
City
Spokane, Washington
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/18/2013
Social Links